Kronocalypse - Time Travel Mashup Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kronocalypse - Time Travel Mashup Now Available

Sneak Attack Press is excited to announce that we've released our latest setting for Savage Worlds: Kronocalypse.

Cavemen, wizards, sky pirates, and cyborgs must unite to stop an evil that threatens to destroy time itself.

Kronocalypse is a time-travel mash-up setting with a plot-point campaign for the Savage Worlds rules system. It takes place on the world of Kron, a planet that is similar to Earth, but different in many key ways, like that magic is real, and that humans and dinosaurs lived side-by-side.
    • The Kronocalypse setting book includes everything the GM needs to run a campaign in the Kronocalypse including:
    • New races like clockwork automaton and gene-engineered replicants
    • New Edges and Hindrances, including Edges for cybernetic enhancement
    • Setting rules for a time-travel campaign
    • Location descriptions for four eras: neolithic Stone Age, medieval Iron Age, industrious Steam Age, and dystopian Cyber Age
    • Complete Plot-Point Campaign that sends heroes through the ages to save time itself
    • Dozens of additional Savage Tales
    • New foes like sky pirates, nature spirits, and cybernetic dinosaurs
    • And more!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	266664.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	18300
    Kronocalypse - The Kronocalypse has begun! Cavemen, wizards, sky pirates, and cyborgs must unite to stop an evil that threatens to dest

Note: The current version was made using Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition. We are working on an update for the Adventure Edition and will provide this as a free update.
    Could you clarify this? Will there be an actual SWADE version of the setting book in the future? Or you mean you'll release just a free separate update document, but the actual setting book will remain under the Deluxe rules?
    "Did I fire six shots, or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever." - Unkempt Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Augusto Antunes View Post

Could you clarify this? Will there be an actual SWADE version of the setting book in the future? Or you mean you'll release just a free separate update document, but the actual setting book will remain under the Deluxe rules?
      Sure thing. (And sorry it took me a few days to respond; I was at a con all weekend.)

What I mean is that there will be a SWADE version of the book, and if you get the current version now through DriveThru, then you'll also get the SWADE version as soon as that's finished using DriveThru's ability to update products.

Does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
    X