Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Knight Errant Media] Titan Effect: Kickstarter Announcement and Demo Kit

Hi everyone!

Knight Errant Media is proud to announce you that we are launching our Kickstarter campaign for Titan Effect on October 3rd! You don't want to miss it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20800242_1648418135192576_1380294234217477481_n.jpg?oh=e3827775f732725843e1c6569af8fe38&oe=5A311B7E.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	1557

Titan Effect is an espionage and science fiction setting for Savage Worlds, somewhere between Tom Clancy and the X-Men!

For those who didn't have the opportunity to test it, I invite you to grab our free Demo Kit on DriveThruRPG!

You will find inside:
    • An introduction to Titan Effect's universe.
    • An excerpt of Titan Effect setting rules
    • A short adventure
    • Five pre-generated characters.
    We hope you will like it!
    Titan Effect: Demo Kit - Welcome to Titan Effect! Titan Effect is set in a contemporary world where psychic spies clash with genetically enhance

I am looking forward to see what there are going to happen to this project

Comment

Thank you for your interest Doomande !

Comment

Looking forward to this. I plan to run the demo for a group, then probably struggle to homebrew stuff up for a while, until I can get my hands on some more official stuff.

Comment

farseerixirvost,I think you'll be glad to learn that a Beta version of Titan Effect will be available for all backers, right after the Kickstarter campaign.

Comment

Working...
          X