• Show
Clear All

• [Knight Errant Media] Titan Effect RPG Printed Copies

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_Groupe_Cover_crossfire.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	13364

The printed copies for our espionage and science fiction setting are now available!

You can order your copy of Titan Effect RPG on DriveThruRPG here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...tan-Effect-RPG
    Titan Effect RPG - An espionage/science fiction RPG! The world is not what it seems. Ordinary people haven’t realized how strange an

I have my copy and it is beautiful. The design of the cover and the interior is excellent and easy to read.

Great Job.

Comment

• KEMChristian
      KEMChristian commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. By the way, what do you think of your NPC?

• Ndreare
      Ndreare commented
      Editing a comment
      Very much liked him and enjoyed showing him to my friends!

That's great! I'm glad you enjoyed the book and your NPC. Your concept has been quite a challenge for us, but it gave us the opportunity to create interesting things for Titan Effect universe.

Comment

How much work does everyone think will be required to convert Titan Effect to Savage Worlds Adventure Edition? I've been looking at it, but I've held off to avoid unnecessary conversion work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalekdad View Post
        How much work does everyone think will be required to convert Titan Effect to Savage Worlds Adventure Edition? I've been looking at it, but I've held off to avoid unnecessary conversion work.
        By the fans and customers? None. KEM told KS backers that they were working on a SWA version of the product, and should have it out relatively soon.

Not sure how they'll make that available to previous customers (various online vendors), but they're doing the Adventure Edition work themselves.
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaGH View Post

By the fans and customers? None. KEM told KS backers that they were working on a SWA version of the product, and should have it out relatively soon.

Not sure how they'll make that available to previous customers (various online vendors), but they're doing the Adventure Edition work themselves.
          Ah, so I should hold off on ordering a PDF with hard copy until the update.

Thanks!

Comment

We don't plan to do an updated version of Titan Effect for SWADE, but we are working on a conversion guide. There aren't a lot of changes and it should be available in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X