ETU - Gunslinger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETU - Gunslinger

Gunslinger allows a senior to ignore two points of shooting penalties when using a side arm, which I assume is limited to hand guns. So, if I have two guns, but not two fisted edge and want to fire both incurring a multi-action penalty. Does Gunslinger negate the -2 multi-action penalty to both shots, one shot of my choosing or say -1 to each shot, if I so desire?

Originally posted by FBatton View Post
    Gunslinger allows a senior to ignore two points of shooting penalties when using a side arm, which I assume is limited to hand guns. So, if I have two guns, but not two fisted edge and want to fire both incurring a multi-action penalty. Does Gunslinger negate the -2 multi-action penalty to both shots, one shot of my choosing or say -1 to each shot, if I so desire?
    Just to clarify, the Edge does specifically note, "When using pistols," so the effect only applies to pistols.

And the effect is that "gunslingers ignore –2 in total Shooting penalties regardless of the source (wounds, range, called shots etc.)." Since it applies to "total" penalties, they could ignore 2 points divided between the two actions however they wish, either –2 on one or –1 on both (meaning it's still more effective to pick up Two-Fisted for shooting a pistol in each hand).

Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X