JumpCorp Compensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JumpCorp Compensation

I'm a little confused. On page 67 of TLP Core, it says that base pay starts at C$5,000. But on the following page it gives 2d6 x C$200 a month for regular employees and 4d6 x C$200 a month for employees on permanent assignment.

My players will be on permanent assignment. So what do I pay them? C$5,000 a month or 4d6 x C$200 a month? Or is it both?

Originally posted by Evil Genius Prime View Post
    I'm a little confused. On page 67 of TLP Core, it says that base pay starts at C$5,000. But on the following page it gives 2d6 x C$200 a month for regular employees and 4d6 x C$200 a month for employees on permanent assignment.

My players will be on permanent assignment. So what do I pay them? C$5,000 a month or 4d6 x C$200 a month? Or is it both?
    Per the text <italics added>, "In game terms, employees accumulate 2d6 × C$200 a month over and above their expenses when working more or less normal eight-hour days. Employees on permanent assignment (such as explorers or soldiers on a mission) enjoy free room and board and thus accrue 4d6 × C$200 while engaged in this manner."

So the random amounts account for any general expenses the character has during that month (such as room and board unless on permanent assignment) and represent what they have to spend freely out of the $5000 total they earned.

Hope that helps.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X