[RR] Action economy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RR] Action economy question

I'm running a campaign in Rippers Resurrected, and one of my characters has the Fiend's blood rippertech. He wants to take Two-fisted and Ambitextirous to get four attacks./round. RAW and RAI do not seem to support this, but i want to be sure that i am reading it right. How do these edges and rippertech interact? How about quickness and Fiend's blood? I would appriciate some help on this, particularly from Clint if he could be so kind .

Originally posted by Thewightman View Post
    I'm running a campaign in Rippers Resurrected, and one of my characters has the Fiend's blood rippertech. He wants to take Two-fisted and Ambitextirous to get four attacks./round. RAW and RAI do not seem to support this, but i want to be sure that i am reading it right. How do these edges and rippertech interact? How about quickness and Fiend's blood? I would appriciate some help on this, particularly from Clint if he could be so kind .
    Fiend's Blood is pretty specific that it grants one extra non-movement action at no MAP, but nothing in the description states it can be a repeat action, which the core rules disallow.

So a character could make two attacks (one with each hand) as normal, but the additional action from fiend's blood couldn't also be an attack with either of those hands, it would have to be a completely different action.

The Quickness power grants a character a complete other turn, so it would work the same as the basic turn above. The character might take three actions, but only two could be attacks and the third (from Fiend's Blood) cannot be movement.

Hope that helps.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X