Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TLP-Irongate] Is there any guidance on job pay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TLP-Irongate] Is there any guidance on job pay?

Specifically I'm asking how much a Blood Runner pack would get paid. I can find where doing typical jobs as a Blood Runner is an option for the PCs, but I can't find how much they'd get paid for doing the jobs. Is it just room and board? I've done a couple of quick read throughs, but I haven't been able to find anything addressing this.

Originally posted by wmarshal View Post
    Specifically I'm asking how much a Blood Runner pack would get paid. I can find where doing typical jobs as a Blood Runner is an option for the PCs, but I can't find how much they'd get paid for doing the jobs. Is it just room and board? I've done a couple of quick read throughs, but I haven't been able to find anything addressing this.
    From Shane off the Kickstarter page...

"Great question. I'd go with something like $10 an hour for mundane runs and deliveries. That means an average person on Irongate could work eight hours and "buy" her food and drink and still have a *little* left over. That's for the lowest rungs for the lowest rungs. As jobs start requiring more expertise or trust, or will be dangerous, that can probably shoot up to about $100 an hour plus whatever salvage they take from anyone who gets in their way. That's where I'd start, anyway, and then adjust as specific jobs get more complex."

Also note that Favors are discussed in the book as a method of "pay" the players may get.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X