ETU to SWADE Conversion Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETU to SWADE Conversion Help

Hey all. I would like to convert our current ETU game over to SWADE (still freshman) and looking at the conversion document, I have a question I need some help with.

The document in the "General Notes" section says "Unless otherwise stated, intelligent beings have Common Knowledge and Persuasion at d6, and all beings have Athletics, Notice, and Stealth at d6. The GM should increase this to the linked attribute (or higher) if she feels it’s appropriate.". Does this apply to all PC's? If so, this goes against character creation rules in SWADE. Could just be referring to NPC's and baddies, but I just want to be sure. Thanks all!

Originally posted by JPierson71 View Post
    Hey all. I would like to convert our current ETU game over to SWADE (still freshman) and looking at the conversion document, I have a question I need some help with.

The document in the "General Notes" section says "Unless otherwise stated, intelligent beings have Common Knowledge and Persuasion at d6, and all beings have Athletics, Notice, and Stealth at d6. The GM should increase this to the linked attribute (or higher) if she feels it’s appropriate.". Does this apply to all PC's? If so, this goes against character creation rules in SWADE. Could just be referring to NPC's and baddies, but I just want to be sure. Thanks all!
    Yes, it's for converting characters with existing stats in the books.

Making PCs is covered under Characters, where it states, "Follow the rules presented in SWADE to make characters."

Hope that helps.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X