Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Gordon Crystals question

Hi,
    I haven't been to this forum in a looooooooong time (had to re-register too).

I'm about to run a Flash Gordon campaign, and I'm curious how the crystals work in weapons.
    When used for mongomancy, they recharge - I can assume much like normal power points in SWADE.
    But, when used in weapons, do the crystal recharge similarly? Some weapons have 50 shots, which seems a bit extreme if they recharge.

I'm looking for intent more than anything, I may change it and do it my own way.

Thanks for any assistance,
    Richard

Originally posted by AldritchPlupp View Post
    I'm about to run a Flash Gordon campaign, and I'm curious how the crystals work in weapons.
    When used for mongomancy, they recharge - I can assume much like normal power points in SWADE.
    But, when used in weapons, do the crystal recharge similarly? Some weapons have 50 shots, which seems a bit extreme if they recharge.
    Crystals can be recharged for "mundane" use but typically only by a character with the Crystal Sensitivity Edge (see page 39). Otherwise, characters are buying new crystals or paying to have them recharged (same cost).

Mongomancer's store their own energy in crystals, so you're correct they recharge those points as usual (just using a crystal as their focus).

Hope that helps!
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X