No announcement yet.

[SPC3] Animal Companion and bennies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPC3] Animal Companion and bennies...

Hi,

Just a couple of quick questions regarding Animal Companion in SPC3:
    1) The power states the following: "The creature is a Wild Card and can share Bennies with its master and vice-versa." Do they start with Bennies of their own?
    2) Let's say someone takes Animal Companion with Summonable and a few points of the Switchable modifier, to represent them having several 'spirits' they can switch between; I would assume that, due to how powers generally work, the player can only have one of them summoned at once. However, would each of them have their own Wounds, or would they be sharing a single 'pool' of Wounds?

Originally posted by Octogen View Post
    Just a couple of quick questions regarding Animal Companion in SPC3:
    1) The power states the following: "The creature is a Wild Card and can share Bennies with its master and vice-versa." Do they start with Bennies of their own?
    They don't unless they have an effect which grants Bennies (like the Luck Edge).

Originally posted by Octogen View Post
    2) Let's say someone takes Animal Companion with Summonable and a few points of the Switchable modifier, to represent them having several 'spirits' they can switch between; I would assume that, due to how powers generally work, the player can only have one of them summoned at once. However, would each of them have their own Wounds, or would they be sharing a single 'pool' of Wounds?
    Up to the GM on how they want to handle it based on the trappings, but Switchable allows different versions of the "same power," so I would say all the animals share the same Wounds. Essentially, it would be the same spirit with different animal forms it could take. If the player wanted them to be completely separate, then the GM would have to create a Modifier to allow for that.

Hope that helps.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X