Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPC3 Absorption and Tokens (possible duplicate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPC3 Absorption and Tokens (possible duplicate)

If a character has Absorption, Transmute, and Transference (SPC pg 48) is struck for two wounds and absorbs them. Does he gain both two Transmute tokens and gain two die types to one Trait, or is the character required to choose between the two? If the character must chose between the two, may they divide them, using one for a Transmute token, and the other for a +1 Vigor?

PS: I could have sworn I asked this before, but I could not find it when searching. So if this is a duplicate I am sorry.

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
    If a character has Absorption, Transmute, and Transference (SPC pg 48) is struck for two wounds and absorbs them. Does he gain both two Transmute tokens and gain two die types to one Trait, or is the character required to choose between the two? If the character must chose between the two, may they divide them, using one for a Transmute token, and the other for a +1 Vigor?
    If the character has both Modifiers, then they get both effects. Each Wound absorbed increases an Attribute one die type and grants a Transmutation Token. So two Wounds would be 2 die types and 2 Tokens.

Hope that helps.

Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X