Need help with a soaking scenario.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a soaking scenario.

So i was attacked with a gun with ROF 2. So if I am wounded by a wild card and receive 3 wounds and a shaken with shot 1 and I soak only 2 wounds which leaves me with 1 wound and a shaken. Shot number 2 only results in a shaken result which converts to a wound due to the previous shaken result. If I roll to soak and succeed what do I have left. 1 wound and a shaken or just one wound?

Originally posted by Bluegorrilla View Post
    So i was attacked with a gun with ROF 2. So if I am wounded by a wild card and receive 3 wounds and a shaken with shot 1 and I soak only 2 wounds which leaves me with 1 wound and a shaken. Shot number 2 only results in a shaken result which converts to a wound due to the previous shaken result. If I roll to soak and succeed what do I have left. 1 wound and a shaken or just one wound?
    Just one wound. Per Soak Rolls <italics added>, "If the character Soaks all of the Wounds from an attack, he removes his Shaken condition too (even from a previous source)."

And just to cover all aspects of the example, the character would suffer the –1 Wound penalty from the first attack (which was not fully Soaked) on the Vigor roll to Soak the second attack since that penalty comes from a separate damage roll.

Hope that helps.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X