Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a single roll for the Blast and Burst powers damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a single roll for the Blast and Burst powers damage?

i.e. in the Blast power (p.156), it says "Every target within suffers 2d6 damage ..."

So is it ONE roll of 2d6 to determine the damage, and that value is applied to all targets in the blast zone

Or is it a SEPARATE 2d6 roll for each target ?

... just had a situation where the entire party was hit with a blast, and it exploded a LOT, so would have likely taken out everyone ...

I'm looking at this in comparison to the Sweep edge (p.44), where it explicitly says "Resolve damage separately for each enemy that's hit"

Originally posted by steveculshaw View Post

i.e. in the Blast power (p.156), it says "Every target within suffers 2d6 damage ..."

So is it ONE roll of 2d6 to determine the damage, and that value is applied to all targets in the blast zone

Or is it a SEPARATE 2d6 roll for each target ?

... just had a situation where the entire party was hit with a blast, and it exploded a LOT, so would have likely taken out everyone ...

I'm looking at this in comparison to the Sweep edge (p.44), where it explicitly says "Resolve damage separately for each enemy that's hit"
    Per Area Effect Attacks, "If the effect causes damage, roll for each victim separately."
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X