Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artificer edge, Gadgeteer edge, Alchemist edge and Jury Rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificer edge, Gadgeteer edge, Alchemist edge and Jury Rig!

I have been trying to work my way through the 'non standard' options for powers and have been looking at the below abilities / edges trying to work our when each would be used and for what. I think i've got there and other than 'can jury rigged powers be maintained' think i have found the relevant rules.. Not quite written as a question but does my summary below look right?

Jury Rig - Allows a mad scientist to use a power she has ‘taken’ but does not have access to the device she normally uses.
    • Limited to powers the mad scientist has ‘taken’
    • Requires narrative and mad scientist roll at -2.
    • Activates immediately. Can be maintained ?
    Gadgeteer EDGE - Allows a mad scientist to use a power that she has not ‘taken’.
    • Any Power available at the mad scientists rank and 3PP or less
    • Takes a whole turn requiring a mad scientist roll at -2
    • Activates immediately immediately and cannot be maintained beyond initial duration.
    Artificer EDGE - Allows an arcane character to create arcane devices for themselves or others.
    • Limited to powers the mad scientist has ‘taken’
    • Takes 1 hour to create the device per power installed (no roll is needed)
    • Can store as many PP as the mad scientist wishes in the arcane device allowing multiple uses / multiple powers.
    • PP are lost to the creator until they are used
    • Activated by the user with an appropriate skill or the creators weird science skill if none.
    • Arcane device can be recharged or de-charged by the mad scientist using tinkering.
    Alchemy EDGE - Allows mad scientist to create upto 3 potions to be used within 24 hours by themselves or others.
    • Limited to 3 effects (Healing wounds, removing fatigue, +1 to specified trait)
    • Takes 1/2 hour to create each potion, $5 of ingredients and a pinch of ghost rock, no roll is needed.
    • 1 PP per potion lost to the creator until used.

All the above is correct. As for Jury Rig, it can be maintained.

Comment

Working...
    X