Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Multi-Action question and a Running question

Hi!

1. Does the Multi-Action penalty apply to damage rolls? I was 100% sure I knew the answer to this, but then I noticed that the Multi-Actions section does not specifically say the penalty applies only to "Trait rolls", it just says it applies to "all actions".

2. Is there a minimum possible result on a running roll? Is it 0 or 1? If there is no minimum, then if a character theoretically had to make a running roll of d4-2, and he rolled a 1 on the d4, then would he actually have to subtract 1" (technically add negative 1") from his movement that turn?

Originally posted by Plotinus View Post
    1. Does the Multi-Action penalty apply to damage rolls? I was 100% sure I knew the answer to this, but then I noticed that the Multi-Actions section does not specifically say the penalty applies only to "Trait rolls", it just says it applies to "all actions".
    The MAP only applies to actions, not their effects, so not damage.

2. Is there a minimum possible result on a running roll? Is it 0 or 1? If there is no minimum, then if a character theoretically had to make a running roll of d4-2, and he rolled a 1 on the d4, then would he actually have to subtract 1" (technically add negative 1") from his movement that turn?
    Zero is the minimum The running roll can't take away movement.

Comment

Working...
    X