Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details about Banish power

Hallo. Here come the questions:
    - Is Banish treated as a "Damage of some kind", for the "Shaken + Shaken = Wound" rule? Ie. If I taunt a demon, and this make it Shaken, and then I get a simple success on the opposed Arcane Skill VS Spirit roll, do I Wound the demon?
    - Let's say the wildcard Demon becomes Incapacitated from the Banish spell. Does it roll VIgor immediately, as the "normal" Incapacitation, in addition to being banished? If he doesn't risk to die, then what is its "normal" condition, once banished? Shaken and with 3 Wounds?

Thanks in advance.
    "Balance is the key, Trapping is the word." - - Lord Lance

Proud reviser of the SAVAGE FREE BESTIARY

- Is Banish treated as a "Damage of some kind", for the "Shaken + Shaken = Wound" rule? Ie. If I taunt a demon, and this make it Shaken, and then I get a simple success on the opposed Arcane Skill VS Spirit roll, do I Wound the demon?
    No.

- Let's say the wildcard Demon becomes Incapacitated from the Banish spell. Does it roll VIgor immediately, as the "normal" Incapacitation, in addition to being banished? If he doesn't risk to die, then what is its "normal" condition, once banished? Shaken and with 3 Wounds?
    There's no Vigor roll for this. They're just banished. By banished, they're gone to another plane. The GM decides what happens to the entity from there.

Comment

Working...
    X