Defend Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend Rule

Sorry for the multiple questions in different threads. I felt it would be easier organized and searched for future reference. Please let me know if I should combine into one next time.

Anyways, for defend - it says it takes the entire turn and lasts until the beginning of the character's next turn. My question is when can I start activating this? Let's say we start a round and start initiative. 2 enemies draw an Ace and King and I draw a Jack and the third enemy draws a 9. So the first 2 enemies goes first. Can I declare I'm defending at the start of the round and get a +4 to parry for the first 2 enemies who attack me? Or do I have to wait till it's my turn to say I'm defending and then only get a +4 against the last enemy? I assume it's the first one because then defending would be useless if you don't get to go first in initiative.

Thanks,

Sorry for the multiple questions in different threads. I felt it would be easier organized and searched for future reference. Please let me know if I should combine into one next time.
    This is perfect actually. Thanks for thinking ahead!

My question is when can I start activating this?
    It doesn't activate till you take your turn. So in your example above, when the Ace and King attack, you do not get the benefit of Defend.

Comment

Working...
    X