RoF Targeting declaration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoF Targeting declaration

When shooting an RoF weapon, can you declare that you are going to 'walk' the later shots to another target if the first one goes down right away? Or do you have to declare right away who is targeted? If the latter, can you still assign different dice to the designated targets?

For instance, say I have an RoF 3 weapon and am facing two opponents, one of whom has -2 Cover and a grenade launcher, and the other of whom just has a rifle, but is out in the open.

Do I have to say, A: "I am shooting the grenadier twice and the rifleman once" before I roll, or can I just say, B: "I'm going to shoot at the grenadier until he goes down, then shoot the remainder at the rifleman"?

If it has to be A, then when I roll the three dice, plus the Wild Die, can I decide that the 6 and the 9 get assigned to the grenadier, while the 4 goes to the rifleman? Or do I have to say, "Red and green shooting dice at the grenadier, blue shooting die at the rifleman" before I roll?

"A" is correct, and you can assign dice as you please like you asked here:
    when I roll the three dice, plus the Wild Die, can I decide that the 6 and the 9 get assigned to the grenadier, while the 4 goes to the rifleman

Comment

Working...
    X