Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Maneuvers

A few questions regarding Chase maneuvers:
    Are Hold Steady and Evade actions that can be used in a particular order, or are they actions for the whole round? E.g. can I use Evade after attacking? Does it matter if the attacker is also the pilot?

Can I still use Wild Attack in a chase? If yes, can I combine it with Hold Steady?

Q: Are Hold Steady and Evade actions that can be used in a particular order, or are they actions for the whole round? E.g. can I use Evade after attacking? Does it matter if the attacker is also the pilot?

A: You couldn't do them both in a round because each one says they're in effect until the beginning of the next round. That said, you could use either maneuver after attacking because it's either a free action or you take the Multi-Action Penalty with the attack and the maneuver. It does not matter if the attacker is the pilot. Just keep in mind the pilot can't split their action allowing other people to go in between.

Q: Can I still use Wild Attack in a chase? If yes, can I combine it with Hold Steady?

A: Yes and yes.

Comment

Working...
    X