Savage rifts on fantasy grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage rifts on fantasy grounds

I have decided to run SR via fantasy grounds due to having played SWADE on FG before. I noticed the only SR supplement on the FG store is savage foes of north America. Any chance of that changing any time soon? The default SWADE book is also available but that is a bit different in place then savage rifts. Any advice on getting SR working on FGU?

0datdude0 I don't think the FG situation relative to Savage Rifts will be changing anytime soon.

While Sigil Entertainment handles Foundry and Roll20 conversions for Pinnacle products, Fantasy Grounds does their own content conversions. So, for an update on that front you would need to contact Fantasy Grounds devs directly.
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Editor, Rifts® for Savage Worlds
    Creative Director, Palladium Books

Comment

The Player's Guide is also available: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=PEGFGSWRTTLPG. In addition, the GameMaster's Guide, TLPG, and Savage Foes are available in Foundry as well. I know that work is ongoing for the GM guide as well as the 3 follow-up books (EoH, B&B, A&M) as I am in regular contact with both developers for it.

GBFF

Comment

Originally posted by PEGRoberson View Post
        0datdude0 I don't think the FG situation relative to Savage Rifts will be changing anytime soon.

While Sigil Entertainment handles Foundry and Roll20 conversions for Pinnacle products, Fantasy Grounds does their own content conversions. So, for an update on that front you would need to contact Fantasy Grounds devs directly.
        Fantasy Grounds doesn't do any content outside of 5e and maybe Paizo. The person doing the conversions is contracted through the publisher to convert. For example, I've done a couple of Old School Essential conversions which was arranged with Necrotic Gnome, not Smiteworks. They have occasionally taken over a ruleset if the dev leaves it, but mostly to fix bugs that come up. There is a person doing Savage Rifts, he's active in the Savage Worlds section on the Fantasy Grounds forums and Discord. The last update was a couple of weeks ago where the GM Handbook has been given to Smiteworks for quality tests.

Comment

Vegaserik yes 100% thanks for the clarification, I just mean to say FG conversions isn't something Pinnacle/Sigil handles - anyone wanting updates would need to check with FG and/or their subcontractors.

That's great to know about the progress on the FG Savage Rifts GMHB. Hopefully Savage Foes will be close behind, that's the real kicker I think.
          Sean Owen Roberson
          Line Editor, Rifts® for Savage Worlds
          Creative Director, Palladium Books

Comment

Originally posted by PEGRoberson View Post
            Vegaserik yes 100% thanks for the clarification, I just mean to say FG conversions isn't something Pinnacle/Sigil handles - anyone wanting updates would need to check with FG and/or their subcontractors.

That's great to know about the progress on the FG Savage Rifts GMHB. Hopefully Savage Foes will be close behind, that's the real kicker I think.
            Savage Foes is out, and last I heard the GM book is waiting for Steam to approve it since they go live on both platforms at the same time. So it should be soon as in any Tuesday at this point!

Comment

Working...
            X