What are you looking forward to in South America?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkitty
    Registered Member
    • Aug 2017

What are you looking forward to in South America?

So Sean's leaked that the next book (after SR: Atlantis & the Demon Seas) will be SR: South America, one of the most wild and diverse continents in the Megaverse. I'm curious what everyone is most excited about, hoping to see detail about, etc.
  • steelbrok
    Registered Member
    • Aug 2017

I had the two Palladium South America books way back when.
    I think I'd look forward to seeing the Inca Empire and the Thousand Rivers? Islands? of the Amazon basin
    I think it's a book that cries out for a couple of decent maps. though.

Comment

• R-Cane
      Registered Member
      • Nov 2020

We were playing a campaign about the return of Aztec gods recently until our GM went into a writers block. So anything in that direction would be much apriciated.

Comment

• Chainsaw
        Registered Member
        • Dec 2017

The ATL-7 of course!

Comment

• slingbld
          Registered Member
          • Aug 2017

Looking forward to the continuation of the Savage Rifts team to be able to concisely present an expansive setting. They have done a great job of giving you enough information to totally run the game with just the Savage Worlds books while still leaving some of the best little gems out to encourage people to go out and get the original source material.

Comment

• Sitting Duck
            Registered Member
            • Aug 2017

Whatever became of Professor Cudbury?
            You're rational, sir. It's only us crazy people who get to swap out realities on a whim.

Comment

• pkitty
              pkitty commented
              Editing a comment
              Shocking everyone, it will be revealed that Cudbury traveled further South and became Chief-Above-Chiefs of the Larhold Barbarians. In 109 PA he leads them through a LL Rift to declare war on the C.S.

#probablynot
          Working...