X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wulfharth
    Registered Member
    • Dec 2018

Retail physical copies for SWADE?

I was just wondering when the actual books would be available. It looks like the kickstarter is being shipped. Maybe? They did an unboxing vid a little while ago. Which made me curious. Will all of the SWADE Rift books be out for retail? Or just the 3 new ones and pdf for the old? I know that the pdfs for all of them are out right now but was going to wait for the physical release of the boxed sets. Getting all the physical books together if that was available.

Didn’t know if this belonged here or general chat.
  • pkitty
    Registered Member
    • Aug 2017

Originally posted by wulfharth
    I was just wondering when the actual books would be available.
    In retail? They haven't set a date for that as far as I know, but it'd be reasonable to expect some time in (late) Spring or Summer 2020 IMO.

It looks like the kickstarter is being shipped. Maybe?
    They have stated they will begin shipping to US backers at the end of March, and international backers some time (hopefully soon!) after.

Will all of the SWADE Rift books be out for retail? Or just the 3 new ones and pdf for the old?
    They'll be hitting retail; it would be a really odd decision to do a print run for all of them but then only sell a few in retail. The only one I'm not 100% sure on is the Tomorrow Legion Field Manual; I believe that will be available in retail as well, but can't swear it.

Comment

• wulfharth
      wulfharth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the info! I can’t wait for this. I wanted to back it but I had no cash.
  • Radecliffe
    Banned
    • Aug 2017

Unless printing is already complete I wouldn't place any bets on when the physical products are going to be available, particularly for Retail. Anything produced in China right now is going to suffer disruption to some extent given the current situation.

Comment

Working...