Savage Rifts Updated Character Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEGRoberson View Post
    FYI the SWADE Rifts character sheet should be getting released soon, its a priority.
    Rather than a whole new thread and losing context, just wanted to ask this here.

The SWADE one page character sheet is actually pretty good, gets a lot there on the one page, and leaves the back wide open for anything you might want to add (vehicles, power armor, the stupid amount of loot you carry around, and so on) but there is one thing about it that is not great.

The RIFTS© logo skull is on the wrong layer. Attaching a screen clipping to properly illustrate it.

Just makes it hard to reduce the ink/toner use, and still use the section. The skull gets DARKER on this setting. Can we move that to the background layer, or even move it up smaller in between the Rifts and Savage Worlds Logos?

I would do this myself, but do not have the software.

Comment

Originally posted by operations View Post

The RIFTS© logo skull is on the wrong layer. Attaching a screen clipping to properly illustrate it.

Just makes it hard to reduce the ink/toner use, and still use the section. The skull gets DARKER on this setting. Can we move that to the background layer, or even move it up smaller in between the Rifts and Savage Worlds Logos?
      I've had the same issue with the one page character sheet. The skull becomes pitch black if the Background layer is turned off. In addition to taking a lot of ink to print, it also makes Smarts barely visible.

I would also add that it would be nice if it had the option to completely turn off the blue boxes and replace them with printer friendly boarders like on the Character Folio. I realize a free character sheet isn't going to have all the bells and whistles of the folio, but being printer friendly is a pretty essential feature for a character sheet.

Comment

I did notice that the blank character sheet at the end of either of the updated Archetypes files has layers and does NOT have the issue with the skull, but I am not sure that is free to everyone... as when I look it up it has a buy now link.

Comment

Working...
        X