When Building TW Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Building TW Devices

I am trying to make a TW suit of armor (upgraded T-13 Field Mechanic) designed to make it easier to be a techno-wizard. The Armor is being created by a rank TW so it is allowed 4 Major and 2 Minor.

Can a Major upgrade be used to increase Build Roll by +1 die type or would that require 3 Major upgrades by increasing each relevant skill by a die type?

(Basically I would like it to have +4 die types to build rolls and +2 to repair rolls when operated by a TW. But do not know if that is rules legal.)

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
    I am trying to make a TW suit of armor (upgraded T-13 Field Mechanic) designed to make it easier to be a techno-wizard. The Armor is being created by a rank TW so it is allowed 4 Major and 2 Minor.

Can a Major upgrade be used to increase Build Roll by +1 die type or would that require 3 Major upgrades by increasing each relevant skill by a die type?
    To insure it increased the chance of success, it would have to upgrade all three skills since the lowest is always used. The Build roll itself is not a unique Trait. Even then, the GM would have to agree that the two needed Knowledge skills were "appropriate to the item" and while Field Mechanic Armor is designed to fix things, it's not an actual source of knowledge.

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
    (Basically I would like it to have +4 die types to build rolls and +2 to repair rolls when operated by a TW. But do not know if that is rules legal.)
    Not by the book, no.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X