Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcane Background: Gifted and Hero’s Journey tables: Magic & Mysticism and Psionics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Background: Gifted and Hero’s Journey tables: Magic & Mysticism and Psionics

Hi all:

This is my first post, English is not my mother tongue, so please be sympathetic .

The Question:

If the character have the edge Arcane Background: Gifted can invest two rolls to select the result "Some arcane wielders learn how to use certain spells as almost second nature.
    Choose one power your hero knows; if she casts it successfully, she automatically gains the raise effect" from Magic & Mysticism table or "Some powers become second-nature to the psionic. Choose a power your character knows; when she successfully activates it, she gains the raise effect automatically" from Psionics table?.

Thankyou.

Originally posted by Tormento View Post
    This is my first post, English is not my mother tongue, so please be sympathetic.
    Howdy Tormento , welcome to the forums and the community!

Originally posted by Tormento View Post
    If the character have the edge Arcane Background: Gifted can invest two rolls to select the result "Some arcane wielders learn how to use certain spells as almost second nature.
    Choose one power your hero knows; if she casts it successfully, she automatically gains the raise effect" from Magic & Mysticism table or "Some powers become second-nature to the psionic. Choose a power your character knows; when she successfully activates it, she gains the raise effect automatically" from Psionics table?.
    Arcane Background Gifted is not supported by any of the current Hero's Journey tables. At the top of each table, it lists which Arcane Background can benefit. The Magic & Mysticism table only works for Magic or Miracles, while the Psionics table only works for Psionics.

Arcane Background: Gifted is available in the Adventure Edition of Savage Rifts®, but only in a limited way. Once the SWADE Super Powers Companion is released, we will look at adding more support for superheroic or "Gifted" type characters for use in Savage Rifts®. Until then, please see page 116 of Blood & Banes for expanded guidelines on using Gifted characters in the setting.

Thanks again for posting, I hope that helps!
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
    X