Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the * a reference to for heroic Vampires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the * a reference to for heroic Vampires?

Forgive me if my search ability is so trash I missed this, but I've been trying to figure this out anc clearly I am missing something.

Blood and Banes pg. 18, Heroic Vampire, Shard of the intelligence lists out the powers available for the Iconic Framework. I have gathered from context clues that the * indicator is relevant because it is not universal, however everywhere else I see it, there is a nearby context that defines the call-out. I don't know what the * is intended to indicate in this context. Any insight would be appreciated. Again, please forgive me if this has already been addressed and I couldn't find it.

Howdy Nullcoda and welcome to the forums!

In this case the asterisk on listed Psionic powers refers to the base psionic power list on page 120 to 121 of the Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide (TLPG):
    Powers marked with an asterisk (*) have the reduced Power Points cost from the Range (Self) limitation...
    This means the Heroic Vampire reduces the ISP cost of those powers by one point, but he can only cast them on himself. See Trappings on page 150 of Savage Worlds for more information.

Originally posted by Nullcoda View Post
    Forgive me if my search ability is so trash I missed this, but I've been trying to figure this out anc clearly I am missing something...Again, please forgive me if this has already been addressed and I couldn't find it.
    Don't worry about asking questions, Savage Rifts® can be a little complicated sometimes and that is what we're here for

Please post again if you need any further clarification on this or any other Savage Rifts® rules question you might have.
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
    X