Crazy and "Losing It" effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy and "Losing It" effects

Savage Rifts says "Losing it" is the same as the Berserk edge in SWADE. I am not sure how to apply both Fatigue effects from Berserk and "Getting it together" effects from Rifts. Does "Getting it together" replace the fatigue rules?

Also I don't understand the +2 die types to Agility for "Losing it". All that accomplishes is an average +2 to evasion rolls. Is this also meant to apply to all Agility based rolls? Thus effectively giving an average of +2 to shooting and fighting?

Originally posted by Hellfire6A View Post
    Savage Rifts says "Losing it" is the same as the Berserk edge in SWADE. I am not sure how to apply both Fatigue effects from Berserk and "Getting it together" effects from Rifts. Does "Getting it together" replace the fatigue rules?
    The "Getting It Together" penalties are not Fatigue, and do not replace the Berserk Edge's rules for possible Fatigue. Any Wound, Fatigue, or other penalties will stack with Getting It Together's listed Trait roll penalties.

Yes, at higher Ranks the possible penalties can be quite severe. Crazies are advised to take the "Off the Handle" and "Sublime Chaos" Iconic Edges if they want to reduce the effects of Losing It.

Also I don't understand the +2 die types to Agility for "Losing it". All that accomplishes is an average +2 to evasion rolls.
    In addition to the bonus to Evasion rolls, it also applies to things like Agility-linked Tests made against the Crazy.

Is this also meant to apply to all Agility based rolls? Thus effectively giving an average of +2 to shooting and fighting?
    No.

Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
    X