Conversion from Palladium to Savage Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion from Palladium to Savage Worlds

Is there such a document? So many gonzo and fun Rifts (Palladium) books out there I'd like to convert them to SWADE. Has anyone done this yet? If so where can I find this?

Yes, there is so much material that it will take us a long time to catch up with even simply official Rifts material! That doesn't even count all of the great Rifter and other Palladium material

The last edition there was the "Savaging Your Favorite Rifts Ideas" document available for free. I have rewritten much of the guide and updated it for the Adventure Edition, and we should be releasing it in the near future. That should be your primary reference document when converting things to Rifts.

Aside from that document, I would suggest taking a look at the new Vehicle Guide that I wrote and was recently released. https://www.peginc.com/store/savage-...ide-pdf-swade/

We are also working on updating the various Companions to the Adventure Edition, but you can still use a lot of material from the Deluxe Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, and Supers companions as a good starting point.
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
    X