Understanding Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Burn

If I make a fighting attack that includes split the seconds and Frenzy I end up rolling 3 fighting tests. Is the Burn die applied to 1 of those or to all 3?

Reading it, it sounds like the Burn would apply to every relevant roll in a turn. But I do not think that was the intended result.

Reference - TLPG top of page 38 reads "Burn Dice: At any time, a Juicer may attempt to add a single Burn Die to the result of every single Agility, Strength, or Vigor-based Trait
    roll
    ."

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
    Reference - TLPG top of page 38 reads "Burn Dice: At any time, a Juicer may attempt to add a single Burn Die to the result of every single Agility, Strength, or Vigor-based Trait roll."

Reading it, it sounds like the Burn would apply to every relevant roll in a turn. But I do not think that was the intended result.
    Ahh, well a little of both. They may "attempt to add a single Burn Die to...every single...roll." Juicers should roll the Burn Die separately for each Trait die roll that they wish to attempt to modify.

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
    If I make a fighting attack that includes split the seconds and Frenzy I end up rolling 3 fighting tests. Is the Burn die applied to 1 of those or to all 3?
    In this example, the Burn Die could be rolled to apply to each of the three Fighting tests.

Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
    X