Feedback on Archetypes Set 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Archetypes Set 1

The new archetypes look good! Obviously there will always be a few things to address with a new release, so here are a few I noticed:

1. LLW first page, "Ley Line Walking" ability has a typo: "lay lines" instead of "ley lines".

2. For the casters (LLW and MM), their detect arcana (and conceal arcana for the MM) is noted under their special abilities, but the actual powers don't appear on the power list. I realize this may be a layout decision rather than an error, but IMO they should definitely show up on the power list to minimize the need to consult the books every time they're cast.

(LLW = Ley Line Walker, MM = Mind Melter)

Orsen, the Mind Melter has a minor typo on his Quirk - it should say thoughts and instead says thougts.

These sheets are amazing though. Well done! Love the new sheet.

Comment

The Mind Melter is shown in both pictures with a Psi-sword/blade. But he does nt have the psi-blade edge. This is not a deal breaker, because he is not a melee powerhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndreare View Post
        The Mind Melter is shown in both pictures with a Psi-sword/blade. But he does nt have the psi-blade edge. This is not a deal breaker, because he is not a melee powerhouse.
        WHOOPS! I will fix that when I do the first round of errata XD
        Sean Owen Roberson
        Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Working...
        X