T-550 "Cyclops" Glitter boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-550 "Cyclops" Glitter boy

In order to start with this suit of power armor, does it require the Glitter Boy I.F. or the P.A. Pilot M.A.R.S. package? A lot of the hindrances from the I.F. don't seem to make a lot of sense for this particular armor.

Originally posted by MikePGS View Post
    In order to start with this suit of power armor, does it require the Glitter Boy I.F. or the P.A. Pilot M.A.R.S. package? A lot of the hindrances from the I.F. don't seem to make a lot of sense for this particular armor.
    For me... GB IF and but if you want to use it with the PA MARS pilot I will require key lime and pumpkin pie.

Comment

• mikelamroni
      mikelamroni commented
      Editing a comment
      Reasonable prices.

You need to be a Glitter Boy pilot or bribe your gm with Chicago Style pizza

Comment

• tbone9581
      tbone9581 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yum. That will do as well.

• PEGRoberson
      PEGRoberson commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHA are you referring to the quote from Empires?

Most of the advantages from the GB I.F. are very strictly for that exact suit. It has a long and storied history and it's pilots are like roving knights with gigantic cannons. I don't see why any of that stuff would apply to the brand new Triax take at a Glitter Boy.

Comment

• mikelamroni
      mikelamroni commented
      Editing a comment
      If your GM will let you take it as a Power Armor trooper, go for it! As is, it should be noted that it is considered unique to the Free Quebec and NGR Military in universe. of course things happen, as we all know, but it's not for open sale really.

• Ndreare
      Ndreare commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds to me like we need to sit them side by side and compare the lost Charisma and bonuses to the lost Stand By to Fire on other penalties.

If only someone could do a table showing the deltas...

Dumb question, what book is this armor in?

Comment

• Venatus Vinco
      Venatus Vinco commented
      Editing a comment
      Empires of Humanity

T-550 Update
    Special Abilities:
    Big and Shiny: Suffers −8 to Stealth.
    Digging In: Activating/deactivating the stabilization system is an action, otherwise firing knocks it 2d6" back and prone, leaving the pilot Stunned. While dug in, it cannot move, can only fire to the front and sides, and attackers gain +2 to attack rolls.
    Self Destruct: Stolen or captured T-550s will explode as a Type 3 Fusion Block; exclusive to the NGR and Free Quebec militaries and cannot be purchased.
    Sonic Boom: When fired, all within an LBT (except the pilot) check Vigor at –2. On a failure they are Shaken and Hard of Hearing (Major) for 3d6 minutes (cannot Wound); Critical Failure results in Stunned.
    Stand By to Fire: Can’t move and fire the Boom Gun in one round.
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Editor, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

• Radecliffe
      Radecliffe commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying that this guy with a Shemeritan rail gun is an explosive combo.

• Scottbert
      Scottbert commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does everyone keep going on about the Shemarran rail gun...?

• operations
      operations commented
      Editing a comment
      Shemarrian Rail Gun (3d12+2 Mega Damage, RoF 1, AP 16, Shooting +1, considered a shotgun for Innocent Bystanders, Min Str d12)
      Probably cause it's the closest thing to a man-portable Boom Gun you're going to get.

From earlier discussions Sean pointed out the T-550 is intended to be an NPC item. Although an alternate GB legacy ability...Glitter Legion Legacy perhaps woulbe cool.

salcor

Comment

Working...
    X