Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typos and Formatting Errors—PLEASE POST THEM ONLY HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLPG v2

Page 105: Vehicular Weapons

Example: A Size 3 character needs Str d12+3 to use a Light Rail Gun (Mods 3) and can’t use a Medium Rail Gun (Mods 4); it weighs 400 lb. and gains the Snapfire as well as Two Hands qualities.
    On the following chart Medium Rail Gus are listed as 3 mods not 4 per the example in the text.

VV

Comment

• Page 100: Grenade Launchers is spelled as "Grenades Launchers"
      Join the Unofficial Savage Worlds Discord!

My thoughts, musings, and general character adaptations on Savage Everything.

Comment

• Newest Version as of Aug 2019 on Page 118 it says:

NEar Death Experience:

Need to fix to: Near
        Last edited by Fell; 08-12-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akerbakk View Post
          P. 138 Experience & Wisdom Table: Result 17-18 and P. 142 Training Table: Result 18 both reference a "Wild Card Edge" which no longer exists. Perhaps you'll consider adding a result with the Fame Edge or a focus on Performance for funsies? :-D
          Still notice the Wild Card Edges in this latest iteration, and want to make sure you don't miss it in the final run!

Comment

• A couple of notes with the TLPG.

1. Juicers and Crazies. The mechanics that surround Losing it and Burn should be under Abilities and Bonuses. Right now they're in their own section, which is outside the standard for all the other classes.

2. Bursters: The Flame bolt under the class listing should be formatted like a spell, vs a block of text. Each of the burster edges should also be formatted as additional power modifiers to keep in line with current formatting for all spells.

For Arcana and Mysticism:

For each of the MARS packages with casting, it's worded a little funny.

.Begin with Occult d6, Spellcasting d6, Arcane Background (Magic), 10 PPE, and three powers chosen from the Ley Line Walker’s spell list

Where other classes say that they use the spell list of the Ley Line Walker, this makes it sound like the starting powers are taken from the LLW list, but does not include new spells.

Maybe something like: .Begin with Occult d6, Spellcasting d6, Arcane Background (Magic), they use the Ley Line Walker’s spell list, have 10 PPE, and begin play with three powers.

Comment

• Pg 102. The Wilk's 457 is listed as a "Laser Pulse Rifle" when it should be a "Pulse Laser Rifle" I believe.

Comment

• For Arcana:

nnicorn instead of unicorn p83
                his employs should be he employs p99
                Four Arms: Extra arms two points of multi-action penalty each round. p173 Shouldn't that read does not get the penalty?

Comment

• Arcana and Mysticism, page 42
                  Enchanted Armor
                  (4 lbs., 12,000 credits for Light; 10 lbs., 190,000 credits for Heavy).
                  Perhaps that should be 120,000 credits for Light.

VV

Comment

• Ndreare
                    Ndreare commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man I hope not.
                    i was going to get a suit of that for Roy in the Joker's Jokers game.

• Minor item creation seems to be magical and it leaves the door open for WS to take. That door should be closed given the magical nature of these items.

Comment

• Ndreare
                    Ndreare commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I 100% disagree with this.

The edges are extensions of Artificer, a Weird scientist can use these edges to make super science items that need super scientist to work on.

Techno Wizards can use these edges to make TW devices that non-techno wizards can use.

The fact that it is an extension of Artificer means that the trappings of the arcane background will determine the trappings of the items. Please leave it the way it is so we can have Super science and TW items for non AB users.

• Café Truck
                    Café Truck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Seconding Ndreare ‘s comment. Please leave this as a way to get cool super science items.

• tbone9581
                    tbone9581 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Then the language of the edge needs to change. I am not sure how it makes any sense that a WS can take the edge. The edge makes magic items. As a note, I would love WS to be able to take this too and make super tech, but that is not what the minor item creation edge does. The 1st sentence of it makes it clear it is magical.

• Gymnastic Mastery on page 73 still refers to a +2 bonus from Acrobat (which no longer applies in SWADE). Thanks!

Comment

• A&M p. 179. The Devil Unicorn gets the "Work the Room" Edge, which lets them make multiple Support rolls, which seems weird for a sadistic loner bent on domination and torture. "Rabble-Rouser" seems more appropriate (and perhaps the intent?), allowing them to make multiple Tests using Intimidate.

Comment

• Deskepticon
                      Deskepticon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Rabble-Rouser allows you to make one Test in a MBT. Targets resist separately against that single result.

• Tribe of One
                      Tribe of One commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Testing multiple targets was what I was getting at. Thanks for the clarification as to the details.

• No typo but a text clarification issue (I am no native speaker so its a bit unclear for me)
                    TLPG, Master Psionic Edge (page 80):

They also add elemental manipulation to their power list and, once taken, apply either an ectoplasm, electrokinetic, hydrokinetic, or pyrokinetic Trapping to the power and may apply the chosen Trapping to their other psychic powers.Mind Melters who take elemental manipulation may freely choose among these Trappings or the standard telekinetic force Trapping when activating powers.”

Does a character with Master Psionics have access to two (force or one of these) or five trappings (force, ectoplasm, electrokinetic, hydrokinetic, or pyrokinetic)?

In addition: Mind Melters can freely choose among the Trappings when activating powers. Does it mean that Master Psionics who are no Mind Melters cannot do this and shall choose a fixed trapping already when purchasing that power (similar to core SaWo rules)?

Furthermore: some Mind Melter issues, I didn't want to open a new topic for this. “Master of Psionics” ability of the Mind Melters allows characters to reroll every single “attack” roll with Psionic powers. However, no other framework grant such kind of powerful ability. Have you considered to modify this so that it would cost 1-2 ISP-s to reroll?

My thoughts concerning other issues are posted in separate topics (for example fusionists)
                    Last edited by Arcanist; 08-22-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Café Truck
                      Café Truck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn’t mind some clearer language in the edges re: trappings either.

On the other hand, the Mind Melter build is finally great and I hope the Psionics reroll is not changed. I won’t say anything else on that, though, as such a substantive discussion really would merit its own thread.

• The Magi of Dweomer Edge refers to Disruption of powers, which went away in SWADE. Thanks!

Comment

• Under the Juicer Gear section, it states they get "Juicer Assassin Plate Armor" but under the Gear section it is labeled as "Juicer Assassin Plate Medium Armor."

Under the Mind Melter, it says he gets two total Hero's Journey rolls on their heading but then says teo rolls on the listed Hero's Journey Table and an additional roll on one of their choice. This implies they get three total rolls and not two.

Comment

• Ndreare
                        Ndreare commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mind Melter is super tough, that would make them even more awesome with a roll no one else gets

• Blood & Banes

pg. 15 - First line under Shifter says “Shifters are practitioners of magic with a the talent for manipulating”

pg. 18 - “TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE—THE NECROMANCER” —- should say “SHIFTER”

Comment

Working...
                      X