Charisma change...where?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisma change...where?

I know I saw it somewhere but now can't find it. Probably not looking in right book. Could someone tell me where it says that Charisma +2 is now Persuasion +1 and Performance +1?

It never explicitly says that.
    What changed are the sources of Charisma +2.
    Attractive (formerly +2 Charisma) provides +1 Persuasion and +1 Performance, if the audience is attracted to the character's basic type.
    Contrast with Noble / Aristocrat. Formerly +2 Charisma, now +2 when Networking and +2 to some Common Knowledge.
    Or with Charismatic. Formerly +2 Charisma, now a free reroll on all Persuasion checks.

I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Aristocrat
      [Rename the Noble Edge to the above]
      The people and nations of ​Rifts® Earth​ rarely have contact with other cultures outside their immediate
      region, let alone continent, and tend to be cynical when it comes to positions of power and respect. The
      Aristocrat Edge is not available.
      Since Aristocrat is not available in Savage Rifts, this option is kind of pointless.

Comment

Before the SWADE KickStarter, there was a
        sneak peak
        that explicitly detailed how and why Charisma got the axe.

Comment

• Ndreare
          Ndreare commented
          Editing a comment
          Great memory. I do not think I would have ever found that link even looking for it.

• Deskepticon
          Deskepticon commented
          Editing a comment
          Ndreare Took a little digging, until I remembered the KS was in Oct.

I don't have a "good" memory, I have a selective memory. Ask me what I had for lunch yesterday and it's, "Ummmm with a side of uhhhhh."
      Working...
      X