What’s next for Savage Rifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s next for Savage Rifts?

I’ve been out of the community for a while since the SWADE KS, and I’m looking to bring my group back to Savage Rifts. I have many questions.

Have I missed anything important since then? It doesn’t look like there’s been any new releases, but were there major errata?

More importantly, what’s on the horizon? I’ve seen some talk of Atlantis or a Savage version of Underseas? Is there any information on when they’ll be available, or if they’ll be published traditionally or through a Kickstarter?

No idea when but next up is Atlantis and that will cover other seas/seaborne/undersea stuff

Comment

Have there been any recent updates on when we can expect to see Atlantis on pdf or hard copy?

Comment

Right now they're all-in on the Pathfinder and Deadlands stuff, so probably after those settle down.

Comment

My guess is that we won't see movement on the Atlantis book until Savage Pathfinder goes to print. I'd be happy to be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Radecliffe View Post
            My guess is that we won't see movement on the Atlantis book until Savage Pathfinder goes to print. I'd be happy to be wrong though.
            And just a few days later it is announced! Im glad you where wrong here mate! Cheers!

Comment

• Radecliffe
              Radecliffe commented
              Editing a comment
              I won't be surprised if they announce that the Pathfinder book has been sent to the printer in the next week or so.
          Working...
          X