Savage Rifts Updated Character Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Rifts Updated Character Sheet

Just wondering if there was a S.W.A.D.E. Rifts Character Sheet? i would like to make one but i don't want to waste my time if one already exists.

Likely going to get updated after the books.

Comment

alright thank you for the information

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_General View Post
        Just wondering if there was a S.W.A.D.E. Rifts Character Sheet? i would like to make one but i don't want to waste my time if one already exists.
        Knight_General we will be working on one once the layout files for the new books are off to the printers
        Sean Owen Roberson
        Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

The old one is still usable. I just use the former Charisma spot for a floating box. Some characters is where I track a conditional parry, in another it's where I put his temp Jack of All Trades skill die.

I just hope when they do re-design since hero journey's are only 3 now, they make that part shorter and the powers section bigger.

Comment

Ok... Is 2020 and we still don't have an updated Rifts Character Folio...

But if someone is working on one, please remember that characters in Savage Rifts have more Hindrances, Edges, Skills, Attributes (plusses), Powers and Equipment than usual.

Also please add room for a portrait of our characters rather than a huge Rifts logo.
              And finally, the community would love it if it doesn't uses entire ink cartridges lol

Thanks

Comment

• pkitty
                pkitty commented
                Editing a comment
                The old one has layers that you can turn on and off. Kill the two background layers and it prints lovely with just a bit of blank ink.

I'm not against a "portrait" area, but I have never added a portrait to a character sheet in my life. So I'd be really grumpy if a blank white useless box was added to the sheet.

Instead, consider relabeling the Notes box on the front of the sheet "Portrait or Notes." That way anyone who wants to draw their character can do so there, while the rest of us can use it for whatever misc info our particular weird character needs.

Comment

• Ndreare
                Ndreare commented
                Editing a comment
                We use the portraits on just about every character in play. Most of my players see the art as essential to inspiration. So maybe this is an area where people are not in full agreement.

• Akerbakk
                Akerbakk commented
                Editing a comment
                No!!! The portrait is the most fun part of the character sheet, IMNSHO!

FYI the SWADE Rifts character sheet should be getting released soon, its a priority.
              Sean Owen Roberson

Comment

all right thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by PEGRoberson View Post
                  FYI the SWADE Rifts character sheet should be getting released soon, its a priority.
                  Beautiful character sheet.

Thank you for releasing it with the first set of characters templates.

when can we expect the characters folio and archetype set 2?

Comment

Originally posted by PrimevalAtom View Post

Beautiful character sheet.

Thank you for releasing it with the first set of characters templates.
                    Thanks! I'm glad you like it

Originally posted by PrimevalAtom View Post
                    when can we expect the characters folio and archetype set 2?
                    Not sure, I'm focused on the Coalition module and Atlantis right now.

Sean Owen Roberson

Comment

Working...
                    X