Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techno-Wizard Device Conversion Question

This is for the deluxe edition rules:

Does the below (especially the bold part) also apply to weapons that undergo a Techno-Wizard Device Conversion? Thank you

"Note: The Shots listed represent how many times a TW ranged weapon can be fired before
    the wielder has to spend an action pumping 2 Power Points into the gun to “refill” it. Wielders
    can expend 2 Power Points as a free action to cause Mega Damage for three rounds
    ."

Yep. So if you want your TK Revolver to do Mega Damage just spend 2PP (ISP or PPE as appropriate) and you are good to go for the next three rounds.

Comment

I think he's asking if the option is available to all TW devices or just the TK revolver.

By RAW, this option is only available to the TK revolver and, in fact, cannot be actually created by a player character. I'm not aware if this option is added in the SWADE version, but it definitively should be.

Comment

Originally posted by dentris View Post
        By RAW, this option is only available to the TK revolver and, in fact, cannot be actually created by a player character. I'm not aware if this option is added in the SWADE version, but it definitively should be.
        No, that's a note for the entire TW Weapons table (page 95).
        At the most restrictive, that ability applies to all the weapons on the table.

Officially, it applies to all TW guns, on that chart or converted.
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I replied too soon.

Comment

• ValhallaGH
            ValhallaGH commented
            Editing a comment
            Happens to all of us.
        Working...
        X