2018 Origins Game Fair in Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Origins Game Fair in Columbus, OH

Hey, I'm extremely new to Savage Worlds. I've played one at GenCon and once as a GM for my son and daughter.
    I also am going to have the opportunity to go to Origins this year. I'd like to get in on a game or two for SW, but all of the events (the very short list) are sold out.
    Is there anyone who is going that may have an extra spot, or possibly willing to teach me the ins-and-outs of the system?
    I guess, if worse-comes-to-worse, would those who are running a session, mind if I audit. I promise to keep quiet.

I also would like to learn how to use Fantasy Grounds... but that's topic for another post.

I am not running anything this year, but get a few generic tokens and lurk - you might get in a game due to lapsed player.
    Jeffrey...
    Left is Death!

Comment

Note - I likely will have time Wednesday AM (fingers crossed Reg is running smoothly) or Thursday afternoon if you like to learn a bit more about the system. Just send me a PM here on the boards.
      Jeffrey...
      Left is Death!

Comment

• caveman
        caveman commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure you swing by and say hello Jeff!

• amerigoV
        amerigoV commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll certainly will drop in! They, of course, will not let me into your games at Origins for some reason. Terrible oversight on Origin's part.

You should definitely check in with the GMs running games - typically there are a few no-shows or extra seats... Have fun at the con!
      - Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Comment

Working...
      X