Con on the Cob 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con on the Cob 2021

Been a while since I've been on the Forums, and thought I'd check to see who is going this year.

I'm not sure we have gotten word that it is definitely happening this year...
    - Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Comment

It is indeed on this year, though the website date, last I checked, is still set for last year. Should be Oct 7-10.

Comment

I think it would be be great if Andy sent out an update with the current status. Now is the time to think about hotel reservations and events...

I have the ticket I purchased for last year, but am still up in the air about going. For me, a lot will depend on the required precautions. I don't fancy wearing a mask all day every day, especially when running a game.
        - Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Comment

Andy did post of Facebook, but I don't think he addressed your concerns. Yeah, masks would be an issue for me as well. I've no problem wearing them when necessary, but when it comes to optional things like this, I tend to give them a pass rather than going and wearing a mask. Short term is not a problem for me, but I had to wear a mask all day when first going back to work ... I've a lot of sympathy for those who had to work through the pandemic and wear them all that time. If vaccinated, we have not had to wear masks here for some time now, and I'd kind of assumed that by October, CotC would not require them either ... but I should not assume!

Comment

Working...
          X