Roundtable Con - Sharon, PA April 24-26, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundtable Con - Sharon, PA April 24-26, 2020

John Ackley has asked for a gathering of Savages, and given us our own room for gaming. A number of us from Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania are planning on attending.

Per request, I'm listing all the Savage Worlds Events in a spreadsheet, as I've done for other Cons.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ws35egdvj...2020.xlsx?dl=0

Submitted today, not yet verified:

Goblin Redshirts (Fantasy)
    Friday 6pm-10pm
    You are one of the most expendable, er, ELITE goblins in your tribe and you have been chosen to take on an impossible and deadly mission...

Mystery of the Labyrinth (Pulp)
    Saturday 6pm-10pm
    It's 1936 and the museum has asked your group to go to Crete and check on a colleague that has apparently gone missing - maybe he found something he shouldn't have...

Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together Other Mike!!!
    - Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Comment

• caveman
      caveman commented
      Editing a comment
      Resubmitted with a time change:

Goblin Redshirts (Fantasy)
      Friday 7pm-11pm
      You are one of the most expendable, er, ELITE goblins in your tribe and you have been chosen to take on an impossible and deadly mission...

Mystery of the Labyrinth (Pulp)
      Saturday 7pm-11pm
      It's 1936 and the museum has asked your group to go to Crete and check on a colleague that has apparently gone missing - maybe he found something he shouldn't have...

In case you have not heard, this con was canceled
    Jeffrey...
    Left is Death!

Comment

Working...
    X