Con on the Cob 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con on the Cob 2019

Time to coordinate our events. I'm running an ETU adventure Sunday morning, starting at 9:00 AM. It will likely run 'til noon, though I've set to four hours, just in case.

I'm going to run two or three other Savage Worlds games, though I have figure out what yet. Thinking Lankhmar, maybe Savage Eberron, and ???.

Remember that you have until August 1st, in order to get GM rewards … I just realized that Sunday (July.28th).

As usual, I've created a spreadsheet for all the Savage Worlds events at Con on the Cob. I'll update it as events are added.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efmc33plf4...2019.xlsx?dl=0

Comment

1. I have never had them post my games so fast (Weird Wars Endor, Hellfrost are up).
      2. I do not see Other Mike's games but there is an event number in the excel. Did you just get that as a notification or can you see them?
      Jeffrey...
      Left is Death!

Comment

• amerigoV
        amerigoV commented
        Editing a comment
        >If you start with REGISTRATION at the top, and select "Register for Events", then filter on Savage Worlds, only Jeff's two games show up.

That must mean your guy's stuff is "just a game" whereas mine are Events. :P

• Other Mike
        Other Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, Jeff … you're certainly special all right.

• Other Mike
        Other Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, you also have to be logged in for GAMING to work. If not logged in, you only see Jeff's games if you filter on 'Savage Worlds'.

One other thing to note. You can also sign up for games now, if you have a badge.

Comment

Just submitted...

Friday (10/4/19) 7:00pm - 11:00pm
        Savage Goblin Redshirts
        You are one of the most expendable, er, ELITE goblins in your tribe and you have been chosen to take on an impossible and deadly mission...
        - Dave R

"Sometimes when I look at my computer screen, I wonder - are there little demons inside drawing the letters? I don't know! I'm just a simple caveman. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Comment

Odd. he final event I submitted is up now, but if you go into it, it says:
          We're sorry, but ticket sales have been closed at this time. Please check back again later.
          None of the others I've looked at, even if sold out, say that.

Comment

• Other Mike
            Other Mike commented
            Editing a comment
            Sigh … it's been that way since it was put on the event list, and it's still listed as closed.

Originally posted by Other Mike View Post
          Odd. he final event I submitted is up now, but if you go into it, it says:
          We're sorry, but ticket sales have been closed at this time. Please check back again later.
          None of the others I've looked at, even if sold out, say that.
          You is bringing down the house.
          Jeffrey...
          Left is Death!

Comment

Originally posted by caveman View Post
            Just submitted...

Friday (10/4/19) 7:00pm - 11:00pm
            Savage Goblin Redshirts
            You are one of the most expendable, er, ELITE goblins in your tribe and you have been chosen to take on an impossible and deadly mission...
            Are you running anything else (I did not see anything pop up)? I have a non-gaming related dinner that evening so will not be around.
            Jeffrey...
            Left is Death!

Comment

• caveman
              caveman commented
              Editing a comment
              Undecided at this point, though I am considering running something off the grid...

• amerigoV
              amerigoV commented
              Editing a comment
              Let me know - especially if its Thursday.

Looks like only two SW Events are not sold out. Looks like the issue I had with one of mine is being fixed. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Hello,

Your games look great. Hope I can play in something Savage during the Con.

Been a while since i posted but i thought I would throw my hat into the ring since I will be going back to Con on the Cob this year.

Friday 7pm Void Born: Turncoat
              Saturday 10am Madcap Mercenaries: Lost in the Hollow Earth

I cant make it until Friday afternoon so limited in my offers. I may also throw in a Funkytown game at some point. A setting I made up where you play a tool box or a chalk outline or a bobble-head doll as members of a Scooby-esque detective agency in a wacky metropolis known as Funkytown.

Maybe I can meet some forum-goers at the convention.

Forged Goo
              (Vince)

Comment

Gotta love Funkytown!
                Jeffrey...
                Left is Death!

Comment

A few more Savage Worlds games are now on the schedule (and updated in the spreadsheet), and two people have told me that they have submitted games, though they are not on the schedule yet. My Savage Star Wars game has now been fixed. Apparently the max players had be set to 0 on the website.

Just for reference, here is the list again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efmc33plf4...2019.xlsx?dl=0

Oh, and just in case, the color coding:
                  Light Orange - Sold Out.
                  Light Blue - Still has room available.
                  Last edited by Other Mike; 09-05-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Spreadsheet updated again … there are a number of new Savage Worlds games posted (had to go to four columns for Friday), and some that were sold out no longer are!

Looks like they are sorting out some of the issues with the website as well.

Comment

Thank you for the spreadsheet Other Mike. Super convenient.

My Friday game Void Born: Turncoat and my Sunday game Funkytown: Between a Rock and a Hard Space are up on the Con website now.

Vince

Comment

Updated … though for some reason, the Savage Worlds filter didn't list Turncoat. Five columns now on Friday!! May not be enough players to fill all of the games now. :-(

Grumble, I also see Norm is no running games at the same time as I am, so I won't be able to play in his.

Comment

Working...
                        X