No announcement yet.

Con On the Cob 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this rate, my events might be up in a week or two. :-) Spreadsheet updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gw0nvww0u1...2018.xlsx?dl=0

Comment

Looks like all the games in the google doc is up now.

Note - someone really needs to run something Thursday afternoon (hint hint)
      Jeffrey...
      Left is Death!

Comment

Looks like all events above, plus two more, are now up. I've updated the spreadsheet. Had to add a 4th column on Saturday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gw0nvww0u1...2018.xlsx?dl=0

At this point, it looks like no one is running anything on Thursday. If no one speaks up, I may add something.

For that matter, when are folks showing up? I plan a leisurely Wednesday evening trip, for a relaxing Thursday (rather than rushing to get their, then being tired the first day). If I add an event, it could be Thursday afternoon, or evening.
        Last edited by Other Mike; 09-22-2018, 03:41 PM. Reason: Update info.

Comment

I only live a couple of hours away, so I will come up on Thursday. A Thursday afternoon game would be awesome (I might meet up with some friends in the evening, so I am aiming to keep that free).
          Jeffrey...
          Left is Death!

Comment

• Other Mike
            Other Mike commented
            Editing a comment
            Rippers? Savage Star Wars? I'm thinking something that can work with fewer players.

• amerigoV
            amerigoV commented
            Editing a comment
            Combo of Rippers and Star Wars? It fits into the Weird War theme

Otherwise Flash Gordon might be fun.

• Other Mike
            Other Mike commented
            Editing a comment
            Wrong Star Wars in this case. I've an adventure that that takes place in the "Rebels" timeframe. Hmm, I do have another Flash Gordon adventure … using a mix of my characters with the new setting. I think it's a bit much for just a few characters though.

We'll be there again this year!
          Eric is running Wiseguys on Saturday.
          Stop by and say hi, we'll be by the putt putt course all con long!
          A podcast all about the role playing game Savage Worlds by Pinnacle Entertainment Group.
          Website
          thewilddie@gmail.com

Comment

The Yuri, the Kali and the Kids will all be there as well!!

I may have something to run, but since we are in the Special Hell (not that one!) of Moving, I am not sure what I am going to have available or be able to prepare.

Yuri

Comment

• Other Mike
              Other Mike commented
              Editing a comment
              Regardless, it will be good to see you. Still a spot open in my Ugh See Big Thing that Fly adventure, if you are interested.
          Working...
          X