No announcement yet.

New Savage Worlds Podcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figure I should post here. If you missed it yesterday there wasn't a Let's Run Savage Worlds because we premiered a NEW Savage Homebrew show called Savage It. Don't fear Let's Run isn't over, but we wanted to test out the new show in a slot that was already Savage before rearranging out other shows.

Check it out below. In our first week we ended up savaging Goonies and Rick & Morty

Comment

• Erolat
      Erolat commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike, turn up your sound. If I turn up enough to hear you Bobby is yelling.

I've had a lot of questions about handling Hex Crawls in Savage Worlds so I figured I'd do a video on it.

Comment

Comment

I take a step into the odd with Time Travel in this week's Savage Worlds video

Comment

This week I dig into a personal favorite of mine and constant resource for modern/mystery games Deadlands Noir.
          https://youtu.be/vPf70ibW-98

Comment

This week I covered an often overlooked mechanic that was added AFTER the Deluxe edition, but can be invaluable to the "Fast" in Fast, Furious, Fun.

Comment

Its villains week on the channel and today I cover savage villains, mainly how to keep reoccurring villains reoccurring.

Comment

New Savage Worlds video that covers the often asked about Rate of Fire.

Comment

Today's savage vid is about why its almost never just a 4 players will be needing to roll.

Comment

Working...
                  X