Westworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld

So long story short, I rotate through streaming services (One month hulu, next month netflix...) as a cost saver

Watched the first season of Westworld on HBO, only have a week left of HBO, season 2 is kind of loosing my interest, does the show get better (Liked the first season)

Nope. It gets worse... much worse. I slogged through S2 and gave up early in S3. Such a disappointing direction they decided to take the show. I actually really liked S1.

Comment

That is unfortunate,, I really liked season 1 & half way through 2 I'm like whatever

Comment

• Deskepticon
        Deskepticon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, the "grrl power" stuff gets a bit heavy handed, but that's easy to look past. I just lost all interest in the plot. More disappointing than GoT S8.

Thanks for the info. I was looking at this series for Deadlands inspiration. Now I'll know not to waste my time.

Comment

• Deskepticon
        Deskepticon commented
        Editing a comment
        Season 1 is good, but it's not very "western" beyond the visuals. The plot splits between the "themepark" of Westworld and the intrigue of the lab technicians running it.

The original Westworld film is pretty good. But again, not a lot of "western" in it.
    Working...
    X