X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kountry gamer rambling

Did a thing some of it is even SW relevant

https://youtu.be/m_Vpysbiuzc

Completely and absolutely has NOTHING to do with SW, but it does have a dog in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tzlrS-dc5Y

Comment

nice.. I love Dufus. I don't think your algorithm theory is correct. I put videos on a daily and then moved to weekly basis for my channel and it didn't help. I have 1k+ subs and only a handful of my subscribers see my notifications. I found that putting the correct tags into your videos will get it seen more and attract more people.

- Vince
      TheEvilDM.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilDM View Post
        nice.. I love Dufus. I don't think your algorithm theory is correct. I put videos on a daily and then moved to weekly basis for my channel and it didn't help. I have 1k+ subs and only a handful of my subscribers see my notifications. I found that putting the correct tags into your videos will get it seen more and attract more people.

- Vince
        TheEvilDM.com
        It was something I was told by someone with a very successful channel at a convention (not claiming any kind of friendship). Defiantly need to start tagging them better. Dufus says "What's not to love"

Comment

• Deskepticon
          Deskepticon commented
          Editing a comment
          Having people Like and Comment actually feeds the algorithm more.

Originally posted by JmOz01 View Post

It was something I was told by someone with a very successful channel at a convention (not claiming any kind of friendship). Defiantly need to start tagging them better. Dufus says "What's not to love"
        Yes. Apparently that info was prior to the recent change in 2019... the secret to success now is tagging and community posts (once you unlock it). and.... DUFUS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilDM View Post

Yes. Apparently that info was prior to the recent change in 2019... the secret to success now is tagging and community posts (once you unlock it). and.... DUFUS!
          Thanks for the info...

Comment

Have a stomach flu, no video this week

Comment

• Deskepticon
              Deskepticon commented
              Editing a comment
              Make a video painting with vomit. You can title it "Bob gRoss"
          Working...
          X