Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I just wanted to introduce myself so apologies if not allowed here. I have been playing some form of RPG/Adventure games since around 1989 and mainly focused on (A)D&D. I finally burnt out on fantasy and began looking for a new system when I found Savage Worlds ( Deluxe as I did not know about SWADE) and loved it ( A $10 core book helped ). I am currently getting ready to kick off a game that is set in a Steampunk transitioning to Deiselpunk world.

I am looking forward to interacting with this community. |

---Jack
    With Respect,

Jack

Greetings and welcome. Good luck and if you have questions just ask. We tend to have reasonable answers and good advice.
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Indeed, welcome to the forum and to Savage Worlds. I hope you have a great time.
      I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Welcome! What area are you gaming in?

Comment

Originally posted by VoyerX3 View Post
          Welcome! What area are you gaming in?
          I'm in Southwest Missouri.

I also want to say thank you for the kind welcome.
          With Respect,

Jack

Comment

You'll find Savages are a friendly sort even if we are a bit Savage... Since joining their numbers I have met people from all over (well online anyways) and gamed with a few of them. It is probably one of the closest community of gamers I have ever been part of. You may want to check out the Facebook group too. Even those powers that be that created Savage Worlds are quick to make everyone feel like family and more than welcome.

Comment

Welcome to a more Savage World!
              Jeffrey...
              Left is Death!

Comment

Working...
              X