Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pathfinder for Savage World Games seeking seeking players in the Dayton, OH area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ack
    replied
    I'm just south of Cincinnati. Would you guys be up for a road trip in a few months? I can maybe host a game once I learn the system. Kudos to you Mr. Dimebag fella for getting out in front of the rest of us.

Wouldn't that be a cool thing?

No, wait.....

Wouldn't that be a cool thing!

That's better.
    Last edited by ack; 08-11-2021, 02:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spellbinder
    replied
    Oh man, if only you were in Columbus. I want to play Savage Pathfinder so badly.

Leave a comment:

• Pathfinder for Savage World Games seeking seeking players in the Dayton, OH area.

We have two games that need a player. The first is a biweekly Savage Pathfinder version of the Extinction Curse Adventure Path played every other Saturday night.
    The other is a Savage Pathfinder version of the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path, played every other Sunday afternoon. No experience needed for either!

We play in person at the GM's house, using Foundry for character control/map vision/handouts.
    -Trigger Warning: We are a group of family and old friends who have few, if any, boundaries. We joke about everything, and sometimes it can get very dark. That being said, we are open to folks of all kinds!
Working...
X