[Online-Roll20-Discord] Deadlands the Weird West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Online-Roll20-Discord] Deadlands the Weird West

Howdy all. My name is AJ and I've been itching to play some Deadlands but for the life of me I can't find group. Therefore I'm just going to start one.

I'm hoping to be the GM for a Deadlands on discord and likely Roll-20. It's going to have a healthy balance of combat, exploration, and social intrigue. We'll be starting the game in Silver City and seeing where the wind takes the posse from there.

A little bit about me:
    I'm 24, an engineering student, and I've been playing savage worlds for about a year now but I've only been able to do 1 shots so far (all of which I've GM'd). Besides that I've played a variety table top games and RPG's for several years.

I'f you're interested in playing please sending me a message about what times you are available, a little about yourself, and a little bit about what kinda character you'd like to the wander the west with.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Hello. I'm interested in the game. Would you like to speak on Discord to discuss this further?

Comment

I'd be interested as well. I am currently running a sci-fi game using Roll20/Discord, but would love to play in a game.

Which Deadlands edition? SWADE or Deadlands Reloaded?

Comment

Originally posted by jayouzts View Post
        I'd be interested as well. I am currently running a sci-fi game using Roll20/Discord, but would love to play in a game.

Which Deadlands edition? SWADE or Deadlands Reloaded?
        Don't forget Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Cartright View Post
          Howdy all. My name is AJ and I've been itching to play some Deadlands but for the life of me I can't find group. Therefore I'm just going to start one.

I'm hoping to be the GM for a Deadlands on discord and likely Roll-20. It's going to have a healthy balance of combat, exploration, and social intrigue. We'll be starting the game in Silver City and seeing where the wind takes the posse from there.

A little bit about me:
          I'm 24, an engineering student, and I've been playing savage worlds for about a year now but I've only been able to do 1 shots so far (all of which I've GM'd). Besides that I've played a variety table top games and RPG's for several years.

I'f you're interested in playing please sending me a message about what times you are available, a little about yourself, and a little bit about what kinda character you'd like to the wander the west with.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.
          Hey, just checking in to see if you're still planning on hosting this game.

Comment

Working...
          X