Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Grounds / Discord SWADE one-offs

Hello, fellow Savages!

I'm going to start running a series of SWADE one-offs during the week. This will be the first of them if I can find enough players by 8/4. If not, I'll re-schedule for the next week. These will be adventure modules I've acquired over the years, but never had an opportunity to run. These will be one-offs, so you only need to commit to one game. If you want to come back next week, fine. If not, also fine. All I ask is that you don't RSVP then cancel at the last minute. All you need to play is familiarity with the SWADE core rulebook and Fantasy Grounds. These are "one-offs", so teaching new players is out of scope. You don't need to be a SWADE guru, just have read the book, and played in a game or two.

Right now we're looking at Tuesdays from 8pm - 11pm central time.

I have a Fantasy Grounds Ultimate license, so you can join and play with the free demo client.

The setting for week 1 will be standard fantasy.

I have pre-generated characters already created that we will use. I don't want to mess around with character creation for a one-off.

All of the modules I'm planning to run seem to be well-regarded, but are obscure enough most people probably haven't already played them. I can't tell you the names or it will spoil the fun, but I will say none of them are Wizards or Paizo.

Voice will be Discord.

Let me know if you have any openings for Fantasy Grounds novices. I have the Ultimate license, and have been picking through some YouTube tutorials trying to learn how to build and run games, but have no practical play experience as of yet.

Comment

Working...
    X