Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROLL 20 Deadlands: The Weird West. We're Roundin' Up a Posse, Pardner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL 20 Deadlands: The Weird West. We're Roundin' Up a Posse, Pardner.

Friday August 07 7:00PM CDT (2 weeks from now)

I’m Marshall Chuck. I'm in Houston. I've been around Role-Playing for many moons. Deadlands Reloaded is my game of choice. We are using SWADE. This game will be a mix of Western, Horror, and a bit of Camp. You'll get a mix of storytelling, Investigation, and combat. This should be a fun, role-playing experience. I've put together some archetypes as an example. You can change 'em up any way you like. I need 6 cow-type folks to get the party started. We'll be traveling from The Great State of Texas out West finding all kinds of trouble. I promise a good game, a nifty story, and really good bad guys. So let's mount up and see what we can find! Any questions? Ask away!

Player
    Player Name:
    Preferred Day and Time:

RPG/Savage Worlds Experience:

What Do You Want From the Game::

Character: If you have one rolling around in your noggin'.)
    Character Name:
    Cowboy or Cowgirl?

Concept: If you have one rolling around in your noggin', If not, I’ve got some examples.)

Hello,

My name is Kevin. Im very interested in playing deadlands. This will be my first time playing savage worlds. I usually play dungeon crawl classics and monster of the week. The days that i could play would be the weekends.
    character name: jonah hex
    cowboy
    Jonah hex is a Marshall that is tracking down a criminal that is stealing from the Sioux nation.

Comment

Working...
    X