Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are my fellow Smokey Mountain Savages around Chattanooga,TN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my fellow Smokey Mountain Savages around Chattanooga,TN?

Hey all,
    I moved to Chattanooga about a year ago, but my job (trucker) kept me traveling around the country. But now I've taken a new position that lets me work local, so I'm trying to find if there are any Savages in the area.

I haven't played SW in a good while, but I'm itching to get back into it. Anyone around?

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
    Hey all,
    I moved to Chattanooga about a year ago, but my job (trucker) kept me traveling around the country. But now I've taken a new position that lets me work local, so I'm trying to find if there are any Savages in the area.

I haven't played SW in a good while, but I'm itching to get back into it. Anyone around?
    I'd love to play FTF, but I live in Gatlinburg. A ~3 hour drive is a bit far to commute.

Comment

Heh...figures.

Comment

I know theres a Knoxville Savage World group on facebook. Its how i found my group playing out of Maryville. Ive not seen any in Chattanooga but Im down there visiting about every other week so I wouldn't mind knowing about one.

Comment

Well if I can figure out which of the the Game stores will let me run demos (assuming they don't reserve all the tables for the Cardboard-Crack ba-er.... CCG players), I'll try to entice with some one-sheets. It wont be easy, though, as this is definitely F20 country.

Comment

Hello,
            I live in Chattanooga. I've been looking for a group to play SW and haven't had any luck.
            Epikos over in Hixson caters to more of the RPG people, so they might let us have a table. I've bought my SW books from them. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X